1. CHECK-IN TIME IS 2.30PM AND CHECK-OUT TIME IS 11AM. A LATE CHECK-OUT MAY BE REQUESTED SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND
2. EXTRA PAYMENT OF ANY UNAUTHORISED CHECKOUT AFTER 11AM ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE WILL INCUR AN ADDITIONAL NIGHT ‘S FEE.
ANY DAMAGE DONE WILL BE CHARGED FOR UPON CHECKOUT OR AS AGREED WITH TWO PILLOWS’ STAFF.
3. TWO PILLOWS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF VALUABLES OR CASH LEFT ANYWHERE IN THE HOSTEL.
4. SECURITY CAMERAS ARE BEING OPERATED IN COMMON AREAS FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND SECURITY.
5. SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON PREMISES INCLUDING TERRACES. TWO PILLOWS IS PROTECTED WITH A FIRE AND SMOKE ALARM SYSTEM FOR YOUR SAFETY. A FINE OF €100 WILL BE IMPOSED ON ANYONE WHO SMOKES ON THE PREMISES.
6. USE OF PERSONAL SLEEPING BAGS, BLANKETS, PILLOWS, LINEN OR ANY SIMILAR ITEM IS NOT ALLOWED.
7. SILENT HOURS ARE FROM 11PM TO 6AM. BE QUIET AND AVOID USING LIGHTS IN DORM BEDS DURING THESE HOURS.
8. IN DORMS, AIR-CONDITIONING IS CENTRALLY CONTROLLED.
9. NO FOOD OR ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED IN DORMS. LOST OR UN-RETURNED KEYS OR KEY CARDS WILL INCUR A CHARGE OF €5.
10. IF YOU ARE STAYING IN ONE OF OUR SUITES, PLEASE ENSURE THAT COOKER AND ALL LIGHTS ARE SWITCHED OFF BEFORE LEAVING YOUR ROOM.
11. PLEASE SWITCH OFF AIR-CONDITIONING WHEN LEAVING YOUR ROOM. A DAILY CHARGE OF €25 MAY APPLY OTHERWISE. A CHARGE OF €50 MAY BE APPLIED TO ANYONE CHANGING SETTINGS ON REMOTE. THIS WILL CAN CAUSE THE CENTRALISED SYSTEM TO STOP AND EFFECT THE WHOLE BUILDING.
12. PLEASE CLEAN AFTER YOU USE ANY OF THE COMMON AREAS FOR THE NEXT GUESTS TO ENJOY.
13. RESPECT OTHER GUESTS AND OUR NEIGHBOURS. DO NOT USE COMMON AREAS BETWEEN 11PM TO 6AM.
14. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO INVITE VISITORS (NON-PAYING GUESTS) TO TWO PILLOWS, PLEASE ASK MANAGEMENT FIRST. YOU WILL BE
HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR VISITOR(S). VISITORS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE DORMS AT ANY TIME OR FOR ANY REASON. SHOULD
ANY GUEST BE FOUND TO HAVE VISITORS STAYING IN THEIR ROOM, THE GUEST SHALL BE CHARGED FOR THE EXTRA PERSON(S), PLUS
ADDITIONAL ADMINISTRATION CHARGES.
15. ELDERLY PERSONS, PREGNANT WOMEN AND PERSONS SUFFERING FROM HEART DISEASE, DIABETES OR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
SHOULD CONSULT A PHYSICIAN BEFORE USING THE SPA.
16. PLEASE SHOWER BEFORE USING SPA. NO PERSON SUFFERING FROM ANY TRANSMITTABLE DISEASE SHALL USE SPA.
17. NO FOOD OR ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED IN SPA. DO NOT USE SPA WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL, PRESCRIPTION OR
18. NO DIVING. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12 SHALL BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
19. LIMIT TIME IN JACUZZI AND SAUNA TO 15 MINUTES.
20. SAUNA IS SWITCHED ON FOR PRIVATE SESSIONS OR FOR A MINIMUM OF 4 GUESTS WHEN SHARING SPA
21. MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR CANCEL ALLOCATED SLOTS FOR USE OF SPA WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE.
22. CHILDREN (ANYONE UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE) ARE NOT PERMITTED TO STAY AT TWO PILLOWS UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
ALL CHILDREN STAYING AT TWO PILLOWS MUST BE SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES.
23. SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY, AND PROVIDED A REQUEST IS MADE WHEN BOOKING YOUR STAY, EXTRA BEDS AND/OR COTS MAY BE
PROVIDED FOR CHILDREN AT AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
24. THE ADULT/S ACCOMPANYING THE CHILD IS/ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HEALTH AND WELL BEING OF THE CHILD DURING THEIR
STAY AT TWO PILLOWS.
25. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE A LAUNDRY SERVICE. CLOTHES SHOULD NOT BE WASHED IN BATHROOMS OR HUNG IN DORMS. A FINE MAY APPLY IF CLOTHES ARE HUNG OVER BALCONIES OR ANY APERTURE AS PER MALTESE LAW.
26. MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHTS TO EVICT WITHOUT REFUND ANY GUEST BASED ON THE ABOVE.
FREE CANCELLATION RATE;
If guests cancel their booking at least 3 days prior to arrival, no fee will be charged.
If guests cancel less than 3 days prior to arrival, the full amount of stay will be charged.
NON REFUNDABLE RATE
All Non refundable bookings will be charged 100% of their stay
PAYMENTS, CHARGES AND REFUNDS
All nights of accommodation shall be paid for upon arrival. 3% surcharge applies to card payments. No refunds shall be given after date of arrival. Only nights that have been paid for are guaranteed.
Check-in time is 2.30pm and check-out time is 11am. A late check-out may be requested subject to availability and extra payment. Any unauthorised checkout after 11am on the day of departure will incur an additional night’s fee. Any damage done will be charged for upon checkout or as agreed with Two Pillows’ staff.
Two Pillows is not responsible for any loss of valuables or cash left anywhere in the hostel.
Your credit card details are taken for the purposes of securing your booking. Your credit card is not charged, except in the case of a cancellation or no-show, as explained below.
Blocking of funds (pre authorisation) may be done at management’s discretion and will be released after a set period of time normally around 2 weeks. If the pre authorisation fails (due to invalid credit card details or insufficient funds), the management reserves the right to cancel your reservation without notice.
If you cancel your reservation less than 3 days before arrival, the first night’s accommodation shall be charged to the credit card used to secure your booking. In the case of no-show, the first night’s accommodation shall be charged.
DEPOSITS (May be requested for long stays or group bookings)
A. In the case of a deposit paid to secure an individual booking, refunds in the case of cancellations shall be done as follows (minus any applicable bank, card, PayPal or other charges):
75% of deposit refunded – 30 days and over
25% of deposit refunded – 15 days before arrival
B. In the case of a deposit paid to secure a group booking of less than 8 guests, refunds in the case of cancellations shall be done as follows (minus any applicable bank, card, PayPal or other charges):
75% of deposit refunded – 60 days and over
25% of deposit refunded – 45 days before arrival
C. In the case of a deposit paid to secure a group booking of 8 guests or more, refunds in the case of cancellations shall be done as follows (minus any applicable bank, card, PayPal or other charges):
75% of deposit refunded – 90 days and over
25% of deposit refunded – 60 days before arrival